Marrows / zucchini
Garlic cloves - crushed
Mushrooms ( preferably small button ones)
Salt and pepper
Pizza sauce ( your preference but I used the
one in a can)
Pizza dough ( your favourite recipe)
1. Chop up bringil, marrow, pepper and onion. Place
in roasting dish.
2. Add mushroom ( whole if small otherwise chop)
and crushed Garlic cloves.
3. Add olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper to
4. Roast in 180* degrees oven for 40-50 minutes or
until well roasted.
5. Once done, add chopped olives and sun-dried
6. Seperate dough into balls.Roll dough into
rounds and place pizza sauce on half of the circle.
7. Add mozzarella cheese, and filling. Amount
depends on your taste.
8. Fold over empty half of dough and secure edges
with a fork.
7. Poke two holes on top , brush with olive oil.
decorate with herds of your choice.
8. Bake in 180* oven until done and golden.
-You can knead parsley and origanum into pizza
dough for added flavour.
- can decorate with fresh rocket once baked.
- amount of everything depends on your taste and
amount you making.
- leftover filling can be frozen and used later for
sandwich, panini, etc
- I used lemon infused olive oil for roasting, gives a