500 mL cream
1 can HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed
3 pkts 45g KIT KAT Bar
3 tablespoon coffee liqueur or kahlua
1⁄2 to 1 teaspoon of chocolate extract mixed with 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, which has been mixed in 2 tablespoons of water
How to make
1. Line a 22cm x 11cm metal loaf pan
with cling wrap.
2. Using an electric beater, beat
together cream and HIGHLANDER
Sweetened Condensed Milk in a large
bowl until slightly thickened. This
will take approximately 8-10 minutes.
3. Break KIT KAT into pieces and fold
gently through mixture with the coffee
4. Pour into pan. Freeze overnight
5. Serve sliced with fresh or frozen
berries if desired.