Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Bruschetta
Rec Cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic Cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 French roll (sliced in an angle, about 2cm)
Olive oil (to drizzle over)
500g Chicken fillet (cubed)
1 tablespoon oil
½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon White pepper
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
4 tablespoon Banditos jalapeno sauce
½ cup fresh cream
Grated Lancewood white cheddar cheese
Pickled jalapeño (garnish)/ Fresh dill
1. Place sliced pieces of bruschetta on a tray, drizzle over some olive oil.
2. Bake at 180 degC for until golden and crisp.
3. In a small pot, heat oil.
4. Add chicken with garlic, salt, pepper and jalapeno sauce.
5. Cook until just done, add fresh cream.
6. Cook until sauce has thickened.
7. Spoon mixture onto bruschetta.
8. Sprinkle over cheese.
9. Garnish with sliced pickled jalapeños.
10. Reheat in the oven for 2-3 minutes just before serving.