Chicken (either chopped up chicken breast or chicken with bone boiled then shredded)
Cheese (pepper jack, cheddar, mozzarella or whichever you prefer)
1. Season the chicken with garlic, salt, black pepper, green onion and fresh pepper to your taste. 2. Peel potato and slice in thick wedges. 3. Put potato and chicken in frying pan, add water and let cook until fully finished. If using chicken with bone, shred chicken after fully cooked. Discard bones.
4. Now add mayo, mustard , ketchup, salt and pepper or hot sauce (to your taste) to the chicken and potato mixture.
5. Add cheese. Then spread the chicken and potato filling onto bread of your choice. You can use sliced bread or whichever bread you prefer.
6. Sprinkle some more cheese on top of the bread.
7. Put in pan and bake in 350 degree oven until nice and brown on top.
This recipe is also great with any left over chicken. Just de-bone the chicken and cut it up then add the mayo, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce and cheese.
Sorry for not putting the amounts needed. According to how much chicken you use, you can average mayo, mustard, etc.