1 ½ cups water
1 tablespoon maizena (corn flour)
½ cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
4 tablespoon sundew gelatine
- Boil sugar with 1 ½ cups water for 5 minutues.
- soak maizena (corn flour), vanilla and gelatine in ½ cup water. Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and beat for +/- 15-20 minutues until peaks are formed.
- place in a greased baking pan with deep sides and refrigerate till set, approx 1 hour.
- cut into squares with an oiled knife and toss in toasted or plain coconut.
- pink colouring can be added for coloured marshmallows.
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS