1 ½ kg mutton 4 teaspoon ginger garlic 4 teaspoon red chillie powder Little saffron 1 tin tomatoe paste (125g) 2 tablespoon dana jeeru (cumin) powder 2 teaspoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon tumeric 2 teaspoon salt 2-4 cinnomon sticks,cloves,Elachi (cardomom) and pepercorns Half cup sour milk 2 medium onions chopped 6 medium potatoes, deep fried Half cup ghee (Clarified butter)
1. Marinate meat with spices,sour milk and tomatoe paste
2. Braise onions in ghee (Clarified butter) with 1 ½ teaspoon jeera seeds until golden brown
3. Add marinated meat 2 this and cook on medium heat 4 bout 45- 58 minutes until meat tender. Adding water
4. Add 1 cup water and put potatoes over kalya. Do not stir pot. Cook on low heat
5. Garnish with chopped danya.
6. Serve wit rotis or naan.
INFO & TIPS
You can add boild eggs 2 kalya
You can substitute chicken 4 mutton
Want to see your advert here ? find out how to advertise with us. Learn more.