Makes 1 cake
4 tablespoon flour
4 ½ tablespoon sugar
⅛ teaspoon baking powder
1 ½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon
3 tablespoon oil
3 tablespoon buttermilk (substitute sour cream or yogurt if not available)
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
½ teaspoon red food coloring
1. Mix all the wet ingredients together into an oversized mug using a fork until batter is smooth.
2. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined
3. Cook in microwave for 50 seconds. . (every microwave is different so cooking may vary)
4. Be careful not to overcook as batter will become dense and rubbery.
5. Let cake cool slightly before piping on cream cheese frosting