4. Large eggs
1½ cups Sugar
1 teaspoon. Vanilla essence
½ cup. Cooking oil
½ cup. Cocoa powder
1 cup. Boiling water
2 cups. Self-raising flour
5ml. Baking powder
Black forrest topping bought @ bakery.
Whipped cream for piping
1. Preheat oven to 190٠C
2. Mix cocoa with boiling water until smooth & allow to cool.
3. Beat eggs till light. Add the sugar & beat further till light & creamy. Add vanilla essence & oil & beat well.
4. If cocoa mixture is cooled add it not to egg mixture & mix well.
5.Sift flour & baking powder in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture & mix till smooth.
6. Pour in cup cake holders
7. Bake for 15 minutues or till ready.
8. Turn out onto a wire rack. Once cooled,
9. Decorate as desired.