260 g Golden Cloud White Bread Flour 210 g Golden Cloud Brown Bread Flour 10 ml castor sugar 7 ml instant dry yeast 25 ml fresh chopped chives 500 g all purpose potatoes, peeled,diced and cooked 200 ml lukewarm milk 40 ml melted butter 75 g sesame seeds 75 g poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 220 °Cup.
2. Sift the Golden Cloud White Bread Flour and Golden Cloud Brown Bread Flour with the castor sugar and yeast. Stir in the chives and set aside.
3. Mash the potatoes until smooth and allow to cool. Add mashed potatoes with enough milk to the dry ingredients to form a soft pliable dough. Knead for 10 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
4. Place dough in a greased bowl and cover with cling wrap. Allow to rise to double in size in a warm place.
5. Knock dough down and divide into equal sized balls. Place in a greased and lined 22 cm cake tin, cover with cling wrap and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
6. Brush the tops with the melted butter and sprinkle the seeds over. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
7. Allow to rest in tin for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool.
INFO & TIPS
Serve as a side dish with your favourite soup or pasta.