• 150g unsalted butter, chopped
• 250g Cadbury Dark Cooking Chocolate,
• 1½ cups caster sugar
• 4 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
• 1 cup plain flour, sifted
• ½ cup sour cream
• 1 cup macadamia nuts, cut in half
Preheat oven to 160ºC conventional or 140ºC
fan forced. Line a 20cm x 30 cm slice pan
with baking paper.
Combine butter and chocolate in medium
saucepan; stir over low heat until chocolate
is just melted. Add sugar, egg, flour, sour
cream and nuts. Stir until well combined.
Spread mixture into prepared pan.
Bake for 35 minutes or until brownie forms a
crust on the outside. Allow to cool and
INFO & TIPS