1 packet Choc-Krust or Choc Kits – crushed
1 tin caramel treat
2 tablespoon cocoa or 1 tablespoon cocoa and 1 tablespoon milo/hot
2 cups fresh cream
- Whip fresh cream and set aside.
- Smooth out the caramel treat with a fork,
then add the sifted cocoa and mix well.
- Fold the cream into the caramel mixture.
- Take one spoonful of the mousse mixture and
spread on the bottom of the serving dish.
This will prevent the biscuits from sliding.
- Then spread the crushed biscuits in the dish.
- Pour the mousse mixture over the top.
- Decorate with toppings of your choice
(chocolate curls or/and fruit).