Quick & Spicy Chicken Pasta
INGREDIENTS – Chicken Marinade:
Cubed Chicken Fillet
Red Chilli Powder
Dry coriander (dhana)
Red Masala (paste)
Ginger & Garlic (paste)
Nandos Peri Peri Garlic Sauce
Peri PerI Philli Powder
WHOLE Cumin (Jeeru (Cumin))
• Marinate the chicken pieces and leave aside.
• In a pot, braise grated onions in some olive oil and a little water till golden (vagaar), and add the chicken pieces with some more water and leave to cook.
• When half way done, add a couple of TB of tomato paste and robot peppers (cubed colourful peppers) and leave to fully cook.
• On the side, cube some potatoes and give a quick boil (don’t over boil so it doesn’t become so soft). When cooled down spice with salt and cayenne pepper.
• Don’t forget to boil your pasta of choice.
• When your chicken has cooked, mix in the cubed potatoes and pasta to the chicken and mix well.
• It will be somewhat dry, don’t worry make a quick white sauce, but spice this with some dry parsley, organum and red chilli powder.
• Pour over your pasta, mix well and top with cheese. Bring to a boil on the stove till everything has mixed well. Its my daughter recipe
• Garnish with dry parsley and serve hot.
www.spicyfusionkitchen.com – Zainab Dokrat