Mum's Creamy Pasta
Adapted from Halaal Recipes
Mums creamy pasta
Marinate 1Kg fillet cubed in:
Garlic and herb spice
Lemon and herb spice
Aromat (a South African Spice)
1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
1⁄4 teaspoon green masala
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
Gorimas Orange spice (omitted)
Gorimas chicken tikka masala
Salt to taste
Dhana Jeeru (Cumin) (Cumin)
1⁄4 teaspoon fine Jeeru (Cumin) (Cumin)
Leave to Marinate for an hour.
Boil any pasta you prefer And leave aside.
1. Braise 1⁄4 chopped onion with a little Jeeru (Cumin) (Cumin) and 5 strips of yellow, green and red pepper.
2. Add in marinated chicken and allow to cook till done.
3. Add in boiled pasta.
4. AddWhite sauce (2 tablespoon flour and ghee (Clarified butter) (Clarified butter) braise till brown add little water and milk ..keep it runny).
5. Mix a 1⁄2 packet thick vegetable soup with little water and add to sauce
6. Add some fresh cream (approx. 1 cup)
7. Add some chopped spring onion
9. Mustard sauce, tomato sauce,mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce veri peri sauce and a teaspoon of Gorima's tikka masala
Mix everything together and allow to cook for little while.
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
Extra Jalepenos and Chillies added