4 cups flour
4 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon salt
1 packet yeast
-- Mix above together
1⁄2 cup milk ). Warm and
1 cup water ) add to above to
2 eggs ) form dough
- Leave to rise. Divide into 3 parts. Roll out dough into 3 rotis (dinner plate size)
- Grate one part butter onto first roti, then place second roti over, grate butter and then place third roti over and grate butter onto third
- Fold as for pastry--- right over left halfway and left over right completely over.
- Cover the dough & let it rise in fridge for one hour
- Remove from fridge and keep folds to the side and roll long. Cut into four parts.
- Fold each part... With right over left halfway & then left over right completely.
- Leave in fridge for 1⁄2 hour
- Remove from fridge & roll out each dough into dinner plate size
- Cut each roti into 8 triangles
- Roll into croissants
- Place on a lightly greased tray & brush with egg & allow to rise double in size
- Bake in preheated oven on 200C till done
Fill with cheese and tomato
Or alternatively any filling of choice
Recipe credit unknown