1 kg steak or chicken fillet cubed
Green chillies (acc to heat of your choice )
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon whole Jeeru (Cumin)
1 teaspoon BBQ spice
1 teaspoon steak and chop
3 Tab steers steak marinade
3 Tab steers chicken marinade
3 Tab mayonnaise
3 potatoes cubed
2 tomatoes grated
2 onions grated
1 cup corn
1 punnet Mushroom
Robot peppers cubed (half of each color)
1. Braise onions in ghee (Clarified butter) until almost golden brown.
2. Add steak with all the spices and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and potatoes cook for further 20 minutes, then add in rest of the vegetables cook until done.
4 lastly add the sauces. Mix in.
5. Line the bottom of each foil cup with pastry dough , place spoonful of filling inside.
6. Top with grated cheese, cover with top pastry dough.
7. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.