Instant Toffee Pudding Tarts
Recipe credit: ruhana ebrahim
Picture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
1 box Simply Delish Instant Toffee Pudding
Milk (as needed on box)
Today Puff Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2. Roll out pastry on floured surface.
3. Cut out circles to fit in mini muffin pan. 4. Place in greased pan, then grease the bottom of another mini muffin pan and place over.
5. Place in oven with a heavy oven dish ontop to prevent from puffing right up.
6. Bake for few minutes until lightly golden.
7. Mix pudding and leave in fridge to set whilst shells cool.
8. Spoon in pudding.
9. Slice strawberries into rounds to form petals on the edge of shell.
10. Place meringue in center with a pinch of cinnamon. Place in fridge to chill and serve cold.