115g cup butter, softened
1⁄2 cup peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1⁄2 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons golden syrup
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
2 1⁄2 cups cake flour
1 teaspoon bicarb of soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. 3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the syrup, water, and vanilla.
4. Combine the flour, bicarb of soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter
5. With greased hands, roll even sized balls, flatten with fork and place apart onto lined baking sheets.
6. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden.
7. Allow cookies to cool before storing.