Salt & Pepper Crouton Hake
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 box skinless hake fillets
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon crushed green chillies
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon lemon pepper
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 onion (sliced)
1 teaspoon dried parsley
4-6 slices bread (lightly buttered & cut into small squares)
1. Wash and dry fillets on kitchen paper.
2. Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic and chillies.
3. Place in oven proof dish. Spoon over tomatoes and onions.
4. Sprinkle over cayenne and parsley.
5. Place over croutons.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg until fish is just cooked and croutons are.golden and crispy.