3 medium potatoes
2 cups rice , boiled with 2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon red masala
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dhana
1 teaspoon Jeeru (Cumin)
Half cup lemon juice
Little plain youghurt
Steers peri peri sauce
Julienned peppers and carrots
1. Mix all ingredients from red masala to plain yoghurt
2. Dip fried potatoes and chicken in marinade.
3. Put little oil in pot, then lat potatoes on one side and chicken on the other side.
4. Stir fry peppers and carrots
5. Then with remaining marinade, add half bottle steers sauce, stir fry and boiled rice.
6. Lay over chicken and potatoes.
7. Put few blobs of ghee (Clarified butter) and let it steam for about 45 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
8. You may leave alittle white rice aside and lay in middle of pot.
9. Serve with sourmilk, paapar, and salad/tomato and onion mixture
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
You can make this with mutton or fillet