• 180g margarine orbutter
• 2 cups oats
• 1 cup coconut
• 1 cup flour
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon golden syrup
• 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1. Melt butter/margarine and syrup together.
2. Add bicarbonate and stir until it froths.
3. Mix dry ingredients in.
4. Flatten the mixture out on a greased baking tray.
5. Cook at 180ºC for 20-30 minutes
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
I used 90ml of butter and 90 ml of margarine and the results are delicious!
I also used honey instead of thegolden syru with the same results