Rec and pic cred: ruhana ebrahim
1 kg hot mutton sausages,
1kg ready puff pastry,
1. In a pot steam the sausages until just done. Leave to cool completely.
2. Depending on the size of the sausages, cut into halves or thirds.
3. On a floured surface, thinly roll out the pastry in a rectangle.
4. Then brush onto the pastry the red chutney.
5. Now cut the pastry into 3cm wide strips.
6. Wrap the pastry around the sausage like a bandage.
7. Brush with egg and sprinkle on poppy seeds.
8. In a preheated 180 degree C oven, bake until the pastry has puffed and turned golden brown. Serve with dipping sauce.