by cooking and baking creations 💜💜
Recipe credit by Rashida Jandah
Pic credit. Sumi
250 g butter
1 cup castor sugar
1⁄4 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon cocoa
1 cup coconut
2 to 3 cups flour
1. Cream the butter and sugar till white and fluffy.
2. Add the egg , oil and vanilla and beat well.
3. Mix in the baking powder,cocoa and coconut .
4. Add enough flour to form a firm dough.
5. Pat on a work surface and scrape with a fork.
6. Cut into shapes and bake at 160 for 20 minutes.
7. Cool completely and drizzle melted chocolate over or dip half the biscuit in melted chocolate.
HAPPY COOKING AND BAKING 💜💜
Sumi tweaked abit melted Cadbury mint crisp & Milkybar & dipped biscuits.