1 1⁄2 kg chicken mince, washed & left to marinate in 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
A glug of olive oil
1 teaspoon freshly ground green chillies
1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
1 teaspoon fresh ground garlic
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon milled black pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
1 cup cooked mushrooms (optional)
1 large red onion finely chopped
1⁄2 cup red pepper finely chopped
1⁄2 cup yellow pepper finely chopped
1⁄2 cup green pepper finely chopped
A handful of dhania (coriander) finely chopped
A handful of chives finely chopped
A handful of mint finely chopped
30 ml of lemon juice
Place a portion of Shogun noodles (2 portions per pack) in a bowl & cover with boiling water. Add a teaspoon of olive oil & set to cook on high in microwave for 4 minutes, this should boil the noodles further. Once done, remove & drain in a colander to cool.
1. Heat a frying pan with olive oil & add mince.
2. Lightly cook & halfway through add ginger, garlic & spices & saute until tender.
3. Remove & allow to cool.
4. Once cool, add garnish ingredients & combine well.
5. Add a 1⁄4 cup each of soy sauce & any sweet chilli sauce.
6. Finally chop the noodles & combine into mixture.