Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @ruhanas_kitchen
500g mutton/ chicken mince
1 tablespoon Oil
1 tablespoon ground green chillies
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) (Cumin)
Pinch arad (Turmeric) (Turmeric)
dhania (coriander) (coriander) (chopped)
9-10 medium potatoes (mashed, very dry)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Make mash by just seasoning lightly with salt and pepper. Do not add milk or butter.
2. Cook mince in oil, chillies and spices till dry. Allow to cool.
3. Form mash in folded palm, then place 2 spoons of mince.
4. Fold mash over, rolling into a roundish shape. Then flatten top and bottom.
5. Dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
6. Leave to firm up and chill in fridge.
7. Fry in medium oil on medium heat until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and serve with chutney.