Yoghurt Lemon Butter Sauce Chicken Pasta
With Baby Marrows & Broccolini
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
½ kg fillet (cubed)
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 tablespoon oil
250ml plain yoghurt
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (or more)
Salt, white pepper & crushed black pepper (to taste)
250g pasta of choice
1 packet Woolworths Broccolini
½ tray baby marrows (ribboned)
2. Mix all chicken ingredients. Cook till done.
3. Steam broccolini in microwave for 2min as instructed on packet.
4. Boil pasta in salted water till aldente.
5. For the sauce melt butter, add garlic and saute. Add lemon juice, zest and yoghurt and mix in. Remove from heat, do not overheat, add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add into sauce the cooked chicken and veg.
7. Swirl in pasta. Garnish with oregano. Serve hot.