2 dzn King Prawns (headless in shell)
4 tablespoon butter
250ml plain yoghurt
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (or more)
Salt, white pepper & crushed black pepper (to taste)
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1. Snip of legs with kitchen scissors.
2. Along the spine of prawn, pull out the poop shoot.
3. Give prawns a good rinse.
4. In a pan, melt butter.
Cook prawns on either side for 2min till shell turns pink.
5. Remove from pan.
6. Make sauce by melting butter, add garlic and saute.
7. Add lemon juice, chillies, zest and yoghurt and mix in.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Add in prawns. Heat together in sauce.
10. Serve with savoury rice and chips.