by cooking and baking creations 💜💜
Recipe credit by Jameela Sayed
250 g butter
1cup castor sugar
1 teaspoon caramel /cappuccino essence
2 heaped tablespoon cocoa
3 to 4 cps flour
1. Cream the butter and sugar well.
2. Add the oil , maziena and essence and mix well.
3. Add the sifted cocoa and flour and form into a soft dough .
(Donot add all the flour at once)
4. Shape and bake at 160 for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. When cold spread melted chocolate over and grated mint crisp chocolate Happy cooking and baking 💜💜
Like and share 💜💜