Rec cred: Keep Calm & Bon Appetit recipe book by A&M Passionate Cooks
Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
1kg steak (cut into big cubes)
1 teaspoon ginger garlic
½ teaspoon fine garlic
½ teaspoon Jeeru (Cumin)
1 teaspoon dhana
¼ teaspoon arad (Turmeric)
2-3 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoon sweet & sour sauce
3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2-3 tablespoon Peri-Peri sauce
3 tablespoon tomato puree
3 tablespoon tomato sauce
Green pepper rings
2 potatoes (cut in rounds)
Slice of tomato (optional)
1. Cook steak in above till tender, then place in a casserole dish.
2. Fry potato rounds, leave aside.
3. Mix sauce and pour over steak.
4. Layer with fried potatoes, pepper and onion rings.
5. Dot with blobs of butter, grill & serve sizzling.