Baby Marrow Scale Fish
(with Butter Sauce, Baby Baked Potato, Broccolini & Tomato)
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
2 large fresh white fish fillets (skinless)
1 tablespoon garlic paste
½ teaspoon ground green chillies
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1½ tablespoon lemon juice
2-4 tablespoon cream
½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
6 baby marrows (thinly sliced)
Baby plum tomatoes
12 baby potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 200degC.
2. Place fish in an oven proof dish.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on fish.
4. Place butter, cream, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, chillies, pinch salt and pepper in a microwave bowl.
5. Microwave in 2 intervals for 30 seconds. 6. Pour sauce over fish.
7. Arrange baby marrow scales.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fish is cooked. Remove from oven and transfer to serving plates.
9. Bake potatoes in microwave. Cook broccolini in microwave according to packet instructions.
10. Spoon sauce around fish, arrange potatoes, broccolini and tomatoes in plate and serve.
Can serve with additional garlic bread.