.....u can adjust according to quantity and taste.
Veggies of ure choice....I used broccoli, butternut, peppers,mushroom and asparagus
Knorr veggie bake sachet
Knorr mushroom sachet
Robertsons cajun spice
Cut up vegggies into small pieces. I used butternut,asparagus broccoli sprouts ,mushroom, peppers)
* Boil the butternut,brocolli and asparagus in hot salted water for 3mins.....strain and set aside.
* braise mushroom and peppers in some butter and add to veggies
* make a creamy sauce. I used Knorr veggie bake and the mushroom packet(½ of each to make sauce),plus 2tblsp sour cream and ½ fresh cream😜
* boil your linguine
* marinate chicken fillets cut into small pieces with ginger/garlic, robertsons cajun spice, lemon juice.....pan fry this in butter
* once pasta is done add in ure sauce, veggies and chick and mix well.
* fill this into your phyllo cups
* u can add in some cheese & greens on too if u prefer
*Cut phyllo into squares of 10 x 10cm. Leave under a damp cloth till done. Cut 4 squares for each hole.
*Place square down, brush with ghee (Clarified butter), place other piece in shape of diamond, brush with ghee (Clarified butter) repeat till 4th piece.
*Brush pan with ghee (Clarified butter). Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
*Place phyllo in pan tucking neatly. Place on middle shelf of oven and keeping an eye on pastry bake till golden brown.
.....u can adjust ingreds accordingly..
INFO & TIPS
Can be eaten without the phyllo as well
09 Nov 2017