Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500ml double thick plain yogurt (chilled)
¼ cup of water
½ cup of fresh / frozen strawberries
Sugar (to taste)
½ teaspoon Elachi (cardomom) powder
1 teaspoon rose water
2 tablespoon cream (optional)
Fresh mint & strawberries (garnish)
1. Blend yogurt, strawberries, water, sugar, Elachi (cardomom) and rose water.
2. Blend until the yogurt is super smooth and frothy. (Remember the more you blend the smoother your lassi will be.)
3. Pour the lassi in a glass, over crushed ice if you desire.
4. Top with the cream and mint.
5. Decorate with fresh strawberries. Serve immediately.
#note: I didn't have fresh strawberries left over to garnish. Used cherries.