4 gem squash
4 large spring onions
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
2 tablespoon oil
1 punnet button mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup frozen sweetcorn
1⁄2 tub Lancewood plain cream cheese
1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1⁄2 cup grated gouda cheese
1. Slice the gem squash in half diagnally.
2. Steam gems until a
knife can pierce the flesh easily.
3. Remove the seeds
with a spoon.
4. In a pan, heat oil.
5. Add spring onions and garlic, saute for half a minute, then add corn and spices.
6. Cook corn for 2min, then add mushrooms.
7. Cook till mushrooms are tender, then add cream cheese.
8. Mix in well, then spoon into gems.
9. Place over grated cheese and sprinkle on parsley.
10. Bake in preheated oven at 200deg till cheese has melted and browned.