Chai Spiced Chococinno
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
2 cups milk
2 trays ice
1 cup chocolate ice-cream
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
2 tablespoon hot water
Sugar/ chocolate sauce (to sweeten, to taste)
1 tablespoon chinese 5 spice
1. Mix cocoa in hot water till smooth.
2. Add with all other ingredients to blender.
3. Blend till mixed well and slushie.
4. Drizzle chocolate sauce inside glasses.
5. Pour drink into glasses.
6. Garnish with whole cinnamon sticks, chocolate garnish & straws.
7. Serve immediately.