Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
125g baking margarine
3⁄4 cup castor sugar
Pinch of salt
3 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup milk
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon essence
2 cups desiccated coconut
1 tin condensed milk
1. Beat margarine and sugar till fluffy.
2. Add eggs, beat in one at a time.
3. Sift flour and baking powder.
4. Mix milk & vanilla.
5. Add flour alternatively with milk till smooth batter.
6. Spoon into cupcake liners till 3⁄4 full.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180degC for 15-20min till lightly golden and cooked through.
8. Leave to cool, then spoon on apricot jam.
9. Mix coconut & condensed milk & spoon onto jam.
10. Lightly toast with blow torch or under preheated hot oven grill.