Grilled Prawns Creamy Linguine
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
150g linguine pasta
1 teaspoon rough salt
2 tablespoon oil
Cyprus parmesan cheese
Handful chopped baby spinach
300g Woolworths prawn ring
2 tablespoon garlic paste
4 tablespoon butter
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 tub Lancewood plain cream cheese
250ml fresh cream
Salt & crushed black pepper to taste
½ teaspoon dried mixed herbs
1. Melt the butter for prawns, add other marinade ingredients.
2. Place prawns in marinade and leave in fridge for an hour.
3. Heat butter in a large pan for sauce.
4. Add cream cheese, melt down, add cream and remainder ingredients.
5. Bring to boil & remove from heat.
6. Boil linguine in water with salt & oil, till al-dente. Drain.
7. Bring sauce to heat on low, add in linguine and swirl in.
8. Drizzle some oil in a pan on high heat, then place down prawns, cooking for a minute on each side.
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and chopped spinach over linguine.
10. Place over prawns and serve hot.
Note: Remove tails before frying. I kept them on because husband eats it.