Rose and pistachio biscuits 💜 💜
By cooking and baking creations
Recipe credit by Jameela Sayed
1⁄2 cup icing sugar
1⁄2 cup cornflour
1⁄4 cup oil
Drop of cardamom essence
Drop rose essence
1⁄4 cup chopped pistachios
1 1⁄2 cups flour( add more if needed)
1. Cream butter and sugar well.
2. Add cornflour, essence and oil and beat ,mix in the nuts
3. Add the flour and form into a soft dough.
4. Cut into shapes .
5. Bake at 160 for 20 minutes.
6. Decorate with melted white chocolate and sprinkle chopped pistachio over with rose petals.
FB :COOKING AND BAKING CREATIONS
Share this recipe as you recieve it
INFO / TIPS
Picture credit : Jameela Sayed