- 500g chicken mince (you\'re more than welcome to
use fillets, but I feel the mince works just as well, if not
- 1 green and 1 red chilli chopped fine (it\'s warmth and
heat that we want, so add in the seeds as well)
- 2 tblspns lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- onions cut finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin and coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Some freshly chopped coriander
Mash all the ingredients together.
Allow to rest in the fridge for a wee bit to make them
easier to manage.
Remove, and shape into little balls (or big balls), fry in
shallow oil till slightly browned on the outside, but
cooked through on the inside