500G Chicken Fillets
1-2 tablespoons ghee (Clarified butter)/Butter
Salt to taste1 Slice bread soaked in ½ cup milk
1 Tin Cream style Sweetcorn (310g)
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground dry dhana
1 teaspoon ground jeeroo
1 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)
Green chillies and dhana chopped to taste
1. Cut meat into small pieces and cook with
chopped onion add ghee (Clarified butter) and
salt to taste.
2. Mix other ingredients together and pour
into greased pan.
3. Put meat evenly over and press lightly
4. Bake in moderate oven for ½ hour or until
5. Cool and cut into squares.
6. Dip in beaten egg and fry in oil.
Use any left over chicken filling for the