Aloo Cheese PASTRY Paratha
My step by step pic showing how I went about making this..
1) make and cool the potato filling for the paratha
2) roll out 2 of the cut rounds of pastry (see pic above) , into small discs
3) top one of the rounds with the cooled potato filling, spreading around but not too close to the edge .
4) sprinkle some shredded cheese on top of the potato filling. Dab some water on the edge of the pastry round and cover with the another round. Now carefully roll the stuffed discs using a light pressure. (I make them a size about as big as a side plate)
5) Toast the paratha on a medium to hot stove setting, on a flat pan. No need to smear ghee (Clarified butter)/Butter as this will come through from the the pastry and Potato filling.
6) ALOO CHEESE PARATHAS ARE READY TO BE ENJOYED WITH YOUR FAVOURITE SIDE DIP…YUMMMM
kindly share my recipes as posted