📝 credit :@naeema_mia
📷 credit :@naeema_mia
600g chicken fillet cubed
6 slices bread
1 ¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon salt or to taste
1 teaspoon crushed green chillies
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 small tin cream style sweet corn
¼ cup frozen mixed veg
Handful chopped dhania (coriander)
* soak bread in the milk.
* mix together all the ingredients except for the baking powder.
* leave to stand 2 - 3 hours.
* Lastly add the baking powder.
* pour into a well greased oven dish (35 x 22cm).
* bake on 180 ° C for 30 minutes or until done.
* remove from oven, leave to cool.
* cut into squares.
* now freezer suitable.
* dip in beaten egg, fry in shallow oil until golden both sides.