1 kg fish of your choice (I used salmon)
2 teaspoons ground garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 Tablespoon dhunia chutney (ready made or previously made)
1 teaspoon green chillies ground
1 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)/butter
3 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ cup ground almonds
½ cup milk
2 tablespoon cream
¼ cup fresh breadcrumbs (I used ready made)
1. Marinate fish in lemon juice, a good sprinkling of salt and ground garlic for 30 minutes. Keep in oven proof casserole.
2. Heat ghee (Clarified butter) and dhania (coriander) chutney together. To this add the green chillies, salt, white pepper and bread crumbs, add milk to make a sauce.
3. Pour sauce over marinating fish. Dribble with some olive oil, cover casserole and bake in oven at 180 degrees celcius for 30-40 minutes.
4. Uncover casserole. Mix almonds into cream and spread all over fish (I could just get some on top). continue baking until almond topping browns and sauce thickens.
5. Serve with lemon slices, garnish with sprigs of parsley.
INFO & TIPS
This will make a great way to serve fish differently for a weekday meal.
Good way to use up dhania chutney if you have some pre-made.
Recipe Credit : New Indian Delights