1. Lightly fry pattha till crispy on either side and leave aside.
2. For healthier option bake in oven with a drizzle of oil for few minutes, then grill till crispy.
3. Braise onion in oil with Jeeru (Cumin), mustard & Methi (Fenugreek) seeds, curry leaves and chillies.
4. When lightly browned, add tomatoes, spices, lemon, vinegar and sugar.
5. Cook till liquid has reduced, then add coconut cream and yoghurt.
6. Cook till thickened. Remove curry leaves.
7. Place fried pattha in the chutney.
8. Saute peppers till just softened and spoon over.
9. Heat together.
10. Serve with roti and optional additional yoghurt.