kashmiri tandoori mince curry Cooking and baking creations 💜💜
Recipe credit by Jameela Sayed
500g steak mince
2 teaspoon ginger garlic
1full teaspoon salt
3 teaspoon kashmiri chilli powder
1 teaspoon tandoori spice
1 teaspoon Methi (Fenugreek) masala
¼ teaspoon tumeric powder
1 teaspoon dhana jeeru (cumin)
1 teaspoon steak and chops spice
1 teaspoon lemon jusice
1 teaspoon whole jeeru (cumin) seeds
1 stick cinamon
¼ cup oil
1 onion sliced
3 tomatoes grated
Potatoes cut in sml cubes
Sweetcorn or peas.. optional
1. Heat oil in a pot.
2. Add jeeru (cumin), cinamon and onions and fry till golden.
3. Add all spices and ginger garlic and allow to braise for a few minutes .
4. Add mince and roast well.. mixing all the time.
5. Allow to cook for few minutes .
6. Add tomatoes, potatoes and peas
7. Cook on medium heat till potatoes are soft.
8. Add little water if needed.
9. Garnish with dhania (coriander) and enjoy with hot rotis.
Happy cooking and baking 💜💜