Roasted Mediterranean Veg Bruchetta
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
3-4 tablespoon olive oil
2 Baby marrow (julienend)
1 small Brinjal (sliced in rounds)
½ red pepper (julienned)
1 small red onion (sliced in rings)
Salt to taste
Robertson's veggie spice to taste
Lancewood sour cream
Grated mozzarella cheese
1 French loaf (sliced in angle 2cm thick)
Oil oil for drizzling
1. Place sliced pieces of bruschetta on a tray, drizzle over some olive oil.
2. Bake at 180 degC for until golden and crisp.
3. In an oven tray place veg, drizzle oil, toss with salt and spice.
4. Roast till veg is tender.
5. Spread sour cream on toasted bread.
6. Place on brinjal slices.
7. Then baby marrow, peppers and red onions.
8. Garnish with cheese and sprinkling of black pepper.
9. Reheat in oven to melt cheese.
10. May use other veg as well.
Note: may use hummus spread instead of sour cream