Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 French loaf (sliced in angle, 2cm thick)
Olive oil to drizzle
Handful baby plum tomatoes (halved)
Robertson's veggie spice
Small basil leaves
Grated mozzarella cheese
2 large tomatoes (liquidized)
1 onion (sliced)
2 tablespoon oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
½ teaspoon chilli powder
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
1. Place sliced pieces of bruschetta on a tray, drizzle over some olive oil.
2. Bake at 180 degC for until golden and crisp.
3. In a pan, saute onion in oil till golden.
4. Add tomatoes and sauce and cook till thickened.
5. Spoon onto toasted bread.
6. In a pan, saute tomato halves with little oil, salt and veggie spice.
7. Cook till softened.
8. Sprinkle cheese onto bread. Then place on tomatoes.
9. Place on basil and dress with balsamic.
10. Melt cheese in oven and serve.