Pancake Tray Bake
Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim,
Rec cred: Martha Stewart (adapted)
2 cups cake flour
3 teaspoon baking powder
5 tablespoon ordinary sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
1 ½ cups milk
4 tablespoon melted butter
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
9 strawberries (sliced)
1 handful blueberries
1. Combine wet ingredients in a dish.
2. In a separate dish combine dry ingredients.
3. Beat wet ingredients together until well combined.
4. Fold in dry ingredients
5. Grease a shallow baking tray. (I used a large cooking baking sheet from PnP)
6. Pour in mixture. Top with strawberries & blueberries.
7. Bake in prheated oven at 180degC for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and cool.
9. Cut into squares, dust with icing sugar.
10. Serve with vanilla ice-cream and golden syrup.