Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
4 large chicken fillets
1 tablespoon oil
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoon honey
4 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon lime juice
1. Wash and slice fillets in half lengthwise.
2. Heat oil in pot, add spices, garlic and lime.
3. Place in chicken fillets.
4. Cook till just sealed.
5. Remove from heat, pour chicken juices into a saucepan.
6. Add basting ingredients into saucepan and boil until thickened.
7. Spoon onto chicken fillets, coating well.
8. Place under preheated grill and cook until chicken is cooked & reddened.
Note: May use a chicken (whole/ in pieces) as well.
If serving with rice, and would like it saucy, double the basting sauce amounts.
(I served with my Lemon Saffron Rice)