Sour Cream & Chives Potato Quesadillas
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 packet tortillas
2 tablespoon oil
4 large soft cooking potatoes (diced)
1 ½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
Pinch turmeric powder
1 teaspoon dhana jeeroo powder
1 tablespoon ground garlic
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
½ teaspoon garum masala
Handful chopped chives
Grated cheddar cheese
Sour cream sauce-
1 small tub sour cream
1 teaspoon ground garlic
1. In a dish toss diced potatoes with spices & chillies.
2. In a pan, heat oil, add potatoes. Mix altogether.
3. Cook potatoes till very tender, with water as needed.
4. When done, mash. Allow to cool a little & add chopped chives.
5. Mix sour cream ingredients.
6. Heat a tawa on med-low.
7. Smear sour cream on all tortillas. Then sprinkle on cheese onto sour cream.
8. On half of tortillas, spoon on mashed potatoes.
9. Sandwich together the tortilla with no mash with one that has.
10. Toast on tawa till crispy on either side. Cut into quarters & serve hot.